Saturday 21 April 2012

Introducing The New Blog

Right.....
This is me starting my first official blog through the Google blogger service.
I think its great because I get a chance to express my own feelings and views on whatever topics I choose to.

Well as you can read from the title of this blog my posts here will be based around "My Views on Politics and the News".
So if your wondering is that going to be boring, factual stuff about news stories or just copies of the BBC news pages.

No, it will not, I'm hoping that with this blog I can take everyday news stories that interest me and include my personal views on them within each post.

So basically this a blog about politics and the news, but with hopefully a slightly more interesting or fun twist to the ways of telling you all about it and I really hope that this blog will have things for a lot of you to read and enjoy.

My overall aims with this blog are to:
  • Tell the stories in the news or talk about politics in my own unique way
  • Provide good reading material
  • Gain new experiences in blogging and interacting with my readers/followers
  • Make politics and the news more interesting
Finally and the most important aim for me:
  • Make some people laugh
So here's my first post in my new blog and me basically summing what I'm planning to do and the path I shall follow.
So, well that's the post finished I think.

Blog #1 of many (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, would like some feedback so I know what to do to make my blog better